Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Sample Of The Hypocrisy Of Union Head Marty Beil

I am not sure if all of you are aware of the so called union supported "boycott" going on.  What is the "boycott"?  The union members and their supporters that refuse to buy products made by companies/corporations that support Governor Walker.  In fact, the unions have gone so far as to break the package tampering laws by placing stickers on products they deem anti-union.  I have included a picture of the local grocer's response.
Here are a couple of letters to a Madison talk show host about what was seen at the Relay for Life charity cookout on May 6th, 2011 - concerning union head Marty Beil.  It would appear that Marty subscribes to the old saying "Do as I say - not as I do".


On Saturday May 6th 2011, I was working a brat fry for the great cause of Relay for Life. The sign for Relay for Life was displayed predominately as was the sign for the Johnsonville Brats that we were selling. Mr. Beil studied the menu and placed his order for a brat. Apparently Mr. Beil's hypocrisy goes only as far as his stomach. Please thank Mr. Beil for not only supporting Relay for Life but Johnsonville as well. Oh, I almost forgot, we also had Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs...more fitful food for a union activist.


Regards,
GM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Vicki


While working at a brat fry fund raiser for the American Cancer Society, Relay for Life I had the honor and privilege of Serving Marty Biel a JOHNSONVILLE brat. After studying our menu, which included Oscar Mayer Beef hot dogs, Johnsonville brats and nachos, Mr Biel wisely chose a JOHNSONVILLE brat. Our menus proudly and prominently displayed our great cause and the fact that we were serving Johnsonville brats. I worked 2 different brat frys in the last 2 days. One at The SHOE BOX in Black Earth (Friday), and the second at the Mazomanie Hardware store (Saturday). I was at both of these events the entire time and can factually state that only ONE person refused a brat because of it being made by Johnsonville.

I find the level of hypocrisy being practiced by these left wing idiots laughable.
Keep up the good work of keeping us all informed,

Thanks
LG

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to the the little one for calling me to let me know that I had some misinformation in the posting. It has been corrected.
    For those interested - the conservatives have countered with a "buycott" - this means they will go out of their way to buy products the unions are boycotting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do the same thing. It only hurts their cause!I would buy whatever the union says not to, just to spite them! And this is coming from a former union member. PIM

    ReplyDelete