Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Koch Industries Sent Out Voting Information To Employees

An article posted on The Nation tells how Koch Industries sent out voting information, instructions on who to vote for and the consequences for disobeying orders.
The last time I voted there wasn't anyone looking at who I voted for.  If the article is true than my advice to the employees of Koch Industries would be to quit and work for someone else or lie to the old boys and tell them you voted exactly the way they wanted you to.
The last time I checked out the list of the biggest political donors - it has been topped by unions.  I know for a fact that unions tell their members who they should vote for and use intimidation to get people to do their will.  I guess the Koch brothers are evening the political playing field.

No comments:

Post a Comment