Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kloppenburg Wants A Recount

If there were any stragglers out there that believed Kloppenburg was a legitimate candidate for WI Supreme Court and not in the pocket of the union - after today's statement - you should now have your feet firmly placed in reality.  I would have posted a video of her recount request but I can't stand listening to her so I exercised my right as the blog writer to abstain.
She was not a qualified candidate so what platform did she run on?  She politicized the race and she would be the voice of the working family.  If you needed any more proof that she was and is in the pocket of the big unions you need to look no further that her requesting a recount at the taxpayer's expense.
I read an article, written before today's recount request, that says this recount could cost the taxpayers of WI more than $1 million.  Just another example of the Liberals losing then holding their collective breath and throwing a tantrum..........pathetic.
I do not have the link to the article now but I will place it in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment