Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Apparently It Is All About The Children

These are the people educating today's youth.  I was looking for a poor little kid in a wheelchair made from a discarded lawnchair but it would appear that the teacher's union hasn't quite gotten down to that level yet.  I would have asked all of the kids to explain to me who Scott Walker is and why he has to go.  Oh - that's right with the sh!tty state of public education they wouldn't have been able to get the kids to learn it in time anyway.

1 comment:

  1. That was the most pathetic display I've seen so far. What time of day was it? Weren't those kids supposed to be in school? Oh, I'm sorry that was the classroom I bet! And those were the teachers? God help us because now I know we're in trouble! Did you see the one curly dark haired kid? Wasn't he really into it? They must have dragged him there! Ha

    ReplyDelete